Saturday, July 7, 2012

Share your stories!

Please share your stories and pictures of Ed Pless.  Simply click on "sign in"(at the top right) and use the email and password.  Then click on and New Post, typed your title and and your story.  To put in a picture click the picture image on the toolbar and upload the picture.  Thank you for sharing your memories and for keeping Ed's Spirit moving through the universe.

If you do not have the email and password, leave a comment with your email and someone will send it to you.


1 comment:

  1. I just learned of Ed 's passing almost a year later. I'm shocked and saddened. I'll always remember working with Ed plowing snow in and around Shutesbury during one the snowist New England winters in the 90's. Those quite early mornings after a storm, pulling each other out of trouble, often the only ones out. It was wonderful. I remember Ed as a true honest giving soul, and a great listener who helped me see through some foggy times. He was well liked by everyone in my circle of friends.
    I hadn't seen Ed since my wedding in 2000 but quite often think of him.
    George. geocombs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete